2nd Prize After effects video
Adobe After Effects is a digital visual effects, motion graphics, and compositing application developed by Adobe Systems and used in the post-production process of film making and television production. Among other things, After Effects can be used for keying, tracking, compositing and animation.
[TS_VCSC_Amaran_Popup duration=”46500″ mobile=”true” icon=”fa fa-picture-o” animations=”true” animation_class=”flash” css3animations_in=”Flash” title=”Terms and conditions” icon_color=”#0069f8″]Judging and prizes
Submissions will be judged by an expert panel of photographers and SME’s . The final selection of photographs will be unveiled at the dpi photography office 2017 in September.
The winners will also have the opportunity to take part in press and publicity around the competition.
A first prize will be awarded for the best overall photograph.
The photograph in second place will be awarded an after effects video while third place will be awarded logo video.
When awarding these places, all photographs will be considered.
A shortlisted selection of photos will be exhibited alongside the winning submissions on the dpi photography website.
How to enter
Email us your photograph submissions in JPEG, .jpg or RAW format with the email subject: SME: [Business name]. SME@dpi-photography.co.uk
You should include your full name, email address and phone number.
As well as the photograph itself, please submit a short written interpretation of up to 200 words to accompany your submission, attached as a separate Word document.
Your name, email address and phone number should also be included in this document, as well as a photograph title, if applicable.
Then, if you want to share on FB or twitter add I just entered #Iamasme @DpiPhotos
Submissions must be received no later than midnight 8th Sept 2017.
Terms and conditions
Please read these eligibility and entry rules carefully before submitting your entries. For any queries not covered below, please email us.
* The competition is open to all SME’s including professional photographers based in the UK
* Photographs should be taken in the UK
* There are no age restrictions for entrants
* The competition is not open to dpi photography staff or their immediate family
* Photographers may submit up to two photographs in total
* Photographs should be submitted without a watermark
* All relevant subject’s consent must be obtained for use of the photographs for publication and exhibition where possible. Any exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis. In all cases of persons under 18 years of age, parental/guardian consent must be obtained
* You retain the copyright to your work as the photographer. However, by submitting it as an entry to the competition, you grant dpi photography an unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to publish your photograph both in electronic format and hard copy, and to use your name to identify you as the photographer
* Entries submitted after 23:59 on 8th Sept 2017 will not be considered
* dpi photography reserves the right to reasonably change these terms and conditions as necessary and without notice[/TS_VCSC_Amaran_Popup]